Are you ready for your Medical Exam?
The list below is the basic information that is needed at a physical exam.
- Medication list: paper or electronic copy, the doctor’s name, address and phone number
- Corrective lenses
- Hearing Aids
- Recent lab results for Diabetes maintenance, at a minimum HgA1C within the last year.
- Cardiovascular testing results for heart conditions of any kind EKG, Stress tests, ECHO, and/or letter from Cardiovascular specialist to verify that condition is not detrimental to driving
- With use of CPAP machines a compliance printout is necessary, must be for 30 days
- Letters of Release after an injury from the treating physician.
Things go much smoother for both the examiner and the driver when drivers are prepared. If you have a question about a condition and the necessary requirements please feel free to call us at the clinic. We are happy to talk with you about your condition and clear up any questions regarding necessary documents. Please do not wait until the last minute it takes time to acquire supporting documents. The driver gets back on the road faster and it decreases the necessity for return visits or delays in getting medical cards.
We look forward to seeing you and getting you back on the road!